Saturday, June 1, 2013

Jamaica

Last year we decided to go on our very first international trip. We worked with our travel agent and she suggested Jamaica. We went to an all inclusive resort called couples san souci. It was in ocho rios and was an experience of a life time.
We had breakfast every morning on the terrace and walked down to the beach. We would  kayak and lounge on the beach chairs. We visites Dunne River Falls where you walk up the falls through the rushing water. It was such a rush and unforgettable. We saw a caberet singer. I went snorkeling for first time in my life. It was terrifying but exhilarating.  For months after returning home whenever I would close my eyes I could picture the crystal ocean floor.
There was a moment that I will never forget and that was when we first got into the water, I was scared. I froze, it was the strangest feeling in the world. You have these finns but you can't touch the floor and I was scared.  Hubby yelled to me from where he was following a school of fish. He said "honey its ok! Just look down and I promise it will all be worth it!"
I did and it was so beautiful.  Completely breathtaking.  I will never forget that moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment